So, Jon and I met on Memorial Day weekend at the Twilight parade, 10 years ago. It's the night that started an eternity of love and friendship.
Jon calls me while he's at work Saturday night and says, "Hey, let's go to the Twilight Parade in Moses Lake tonight!" I kind of just stood there and said... "uhhhh.... really?" So, I packed as fast as I could so we could make it to the parade in time. We made it about 5 minutes before it started! We met up with Jon and Traci and sat with them. It was so fun to see the cousins together again and to kind of celebrate our 10 year "Meeting Up Anniversary".
| Watching the motorcycles! |
| Uncle Jon-Jon will always be the wrestling buddy. |
| Xander, Jacob, Carter, and Ian! |
On Sunday we went to church with Grandpa Duvall, of course we had to get pictures on the farm!
Man, I love this guy! Can't imagine my life without him.
On Monday we went over to Jon and Traci's to let the kids play.... we all turn around to see these two doing what boys do best...
It was an awesome weekend with family! We love them all!


2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOSH! Was NOT expecting that last picture! Hilarious!
That one of all the cousins... Jacob looks just like JJ. And he looks so BIG! When did he get so big?!
The first picture... precious!
And the last... so not expected!! I'm dying over here!
Post a Comment