Saturday, February 27, 2010

Popcorn Lovin'


Last night as I sat and ate popcorn by myself, since Jon is at a campout with the Scouts, I was thinking... man this isn't as fun eating popcorn by myself as it is when I eat it with Jon.


I have a little obsession... I live for those little kernals that have popped only a teeny bit at the bottom of the bag. They're crunchy, but not too had where they break your teeth.


Not only does Jon know this, but when he finds them, he gives them to me. Is that not love or what? Sometimes he even searches for them just to give to me. What a nice guy.

3 comments:

angee said...

Now that's love! :)

Stacee said...

I love to eat the kernals that have popped a little too. james saves them for me too. I wish they sold those "old maids" just for me?? They are great!!!

The Gang said...

MMMM....me too!