Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finally!

Well, after a long wait, I've come out of my shell and decided to take on a photography business. I've done so many people's photographs: families, weddings, senior pictures, babies, etc. that I feel a lot more confident, AND it helps that I have a rockin' camera. It also helps that Jon is an amazing business man, and has been really helping and supporting me in this.

I realize it's going to take a little while for me to get my name out there, but I just keep talking myself up and hopefully I'll get to know a lot more people here in Montana. The mountains and trees are amazing here, the beauty of nature screams at me everytime I walk out my door, so that makes it a lot easier!
If you want to check out the blog it's: www.sepiatonelovinmemories.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Becky said...

I really loved looking at the site, you're a great photographer! :)

Carolyn said...

I'm excited for you!