Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Matching Cuties.

Alright... I'm ALMOST done with Christmas presents!!! Can you believe it?! I can't. Well, I actually can because I feel like that's all I've been doing! I made these little cuties and matching bracelet for a little girlie for Christmas, and wow... they took a long time. I'm so glad I did two at once or I would have only made one. I got the idea from Homemade By Jill, who got the idea from Martha Stewart, and that's where I got the tutorial from. The bracelet is made with fabric covered buttons, and I got that idea from Craftaholics Anonymous. I'm so glad... they're finished. BUT, I discovered a wonderful product... Stitch free glue! WHAT?! Yeah. I wish someone would have told me about this stuff a while ago. But, all is forgiven, and I'm moving onto the next project!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Good job Amy! That bracelet is adorable. Do share where you found the directions. I'm sure I could just google it...but if you already have it... :)

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Carolyn- I added the link in the post! I hope you make one! Post it with a pic so I can see!!

angee said...

So cute! You are so crafty!