Friday, September 4, 2009

My Sous Chef!


Last night is our weekly cookie baking night and we decided to make peanut butter cookies! Jacob loved watching the mixer and sneaking dough out of the mixer. They turned out SO GOOD! Usually my peanut butter cookies turn out too fluffy but this recipe that I got from Shawna was so good!!
Jacob loves to be in the kitchen with me. He has his own drawer that he has a bunch of toys in. I saw him getting in and ran to get the camera. Since he has been a lot more shy of the camera I snuck up on him and he thought it was so funny!! He laughed for a long time. It was so funny. Oh, and notice how he doesn't have any clothes on? It's because he loves to be naked. He doesn't mind clothes, but I have noticed that he is much sillier when he only has a diaper on.

This post is turning out to be a bunch of random things! I had to post this because I finally got a picture of it. I can always tell if Jacob is INCREDIBLY tired if he starts stroking my eyelashes. He has done this for about 6 months. Sometimes I have to move my head away because he starts to try and poke out my eye. I do have to admit, that even though it hurts sometimes, it is one of the cutest things ever.

2 comments:

Lulubelle said...

I absolutely LOVE his laughing smile. :)

I also love that he is a fellow nudist!!! Down with the tyranny of clothing! Let us not be bound by fabric!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

He must get this trade from you. Amazing how genes travel....