Sunday, March 16, 2014

SUN!

This past week has been such a blessing! I guess the saying, "you don't realize how much you miss something until it's gone" is more true than I thought. Living in the Pacific Northwest has its benefits for sure. It's incredibly beautiful, green, and the climate is awesome. But, it comes with a price. Rain and cloudy skies most of the year. It hasn't really effected me until this year. The cloudy days were getting to me. So, when this past week we had several days of sunshine, we didn't take advantage of that! We spent almost all of our time outside playing and soaking up the sunshine. So grateful for little miracles that bless our days together.

We went on a hike with our friend Suzette in Vancouver.

Went for several walks with our wagon!

Drew lots of pictures on the sidewalks. This picture is one of my favorites because Ian called to me and said, "mom! Come be my friend!" He then had me spread my legs out like his so we could lock feet. Melted my heart.

During this past week we also missed one of our favorite people. Jon had to work in Moses Lake for several days and we missed him so much!


We did lots of bike riding!


We also played with lots of squirt guns, and we even played with these during a hail storm! The boys couldn't stop laughing while the hail hit them and they squirted each other.

I had to post about this one... this is one of Ian's favorite games. I have several pieces of wood that I'm waiting to feel inspired about to make some craft with... and Ian pulls them all out to play with. He lines them up, then hops across them.

Love that grin!

I love that Jacob loves this jacket- haha! I can always find him!

1 comment:

angee said...

I love everything about this post! All the smiles and togetherness made me smile!