I've been selling vinyl for Signs and Wonders Home Decor as well. It's been really fun for me, I've really enjoyed getting out and crafting while making a little bit of money. I really enjoy learning more about the vinyl and sharing it with others. I couldn't believe how many different things there are to craft and make with it.
Here are a couple of pictures of the boys. They're growing up so fast.
Jacob is talking like crazy, and learning like crazy as well. He's got all his ABC's down and can count to 12. He also knows a couple of sounds of the letters and loves to play with anything that has to do with letters. Whenever we're out shopping he notices every single letter, stop sign, circle, square, stop sign, and basketball hoop! Jacob has also started to really love helping me in the kitchen whenever I'm cooking. He helps measure, count, and mix. We've made cookies, homemade pancakes, and that's just what we made today!
Ian has been eating solids for a couple of weeks and loves it. His favorites have been avocado and peach mixed and pumpkin with rice cereal. He also LOVES watching Jacob. Doesn't matter what Jacob is doing, Ian loves it, and thinks it's the funniest thing ever. Even when Jacob is throwing a fit... that's actually when Ian laughs the most. It makes those times go by easier and faster.
| Buzz Lightyear twins! |
| Jacob LOVES carebears, Ian just loves Jacob. |
| I know this may look super cute and sweet... but it's actually a nightmare... he took a nap. Which means that he was up until 2 AM that night. Jacob is NOT allowed to take naps. |
| Ice cream bars and chips for dinner... yay! |
1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute! LOVE them!
Post a Comment