Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Buddy

Does anyone remember the "My Buddy" Dolls? Well, my mom made one for my youngest brother, Jon, when he was probably around eight... anyway, Jacob and I were snooping around at my mom's and we found it! I had forgotton, but my mom told me that Jon (my bro) had named him Alex. Jacob LOVES him! Especially his yarn hair. Now Jacob can yank on Alex's hair and not mine anymore. And, just for the record, Jon (my husband), does not approve of him playing with dolls, so I'm sure that when he reads this post he's going to pass out. But, are they really dolls when they're bigger than yourself? I guess it would be different if Jacob was like 12 or something right? Jacob trying to do his head stand on Alex.
Here is Jacob lovin Alex's hair.
I made them sit together for a little pose.

4 comments:

angee said...

Too funny!

And he's not a doll. He's a "buddy."

Lulubelle said...

Be sure to tell Jon that it is NORMAL and HEALTHY for a little boy to play with dolls. Now, if he's 18 and still playing with dolls, Jon can be concerned... ;)

Carolyn said...

That is so cute! I love it.

Anonymous said...

My sister had a My Buddy doll! He was a such a cute doll, wasn't he?