Friday, May 1, 2009

His and Hers


I made this his and hers towel rack for a wedding present last week. I thought it turned out pretty cute. The flower in the middle totally made this, before I put it on there was something missing. It's amazing how one little thing can make a project! I just mod podged this on as well. Now I need to make one for myself, because Jon always tends to steal my towels.... gr.

3 comments:

The Redford Family said...

I might steal your idea...I like it..Keep the ideas coming!!! I love them.

Unknown said...

those are so cool... what is mod podged... is it glue or something?

angee said...

We have the same problem over here!! I actually asked Mark a week or so ago if I vinyled some His and Hers signs to put above each rack, if that would help. And you know what?! He told me NO! That he would still steal my towels!! Those Duvall men!!